Naresh SamtaniScholar-in-Residence , Civil
- B.E.: L.D. College of Engineering, 1984
- M.E.: L.D. College of Engineering, 1986
- Ph.D.: University of Arizona, Tucson, 1991
- Scholar-in-Residence, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Jan 2020 - Present)
- President, NCS GeoResources, LLC, Tucson, AZ (2005 to Present)
- President, NCS Consultants, LLC, Tucson, AZ (2003 – 2015)
- Principal Engineer & Manager, Geotechnical Services, URS-AZ, NM (1998 – 2003)
- Staff to Lead Geotechnical Engineer, Parsons Brinckerhoff, New York, NY (1991 – 1998)
- Teaching and Research Associate, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ (1987 – 1990)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Narmada Canal Project, Gujarat, India (1984 – 1986)
- Samtani, N. C., Probabilistic Evaluation of the Uncertainty in Differential Settlements of Bridge Foundations and Retaining Walls – First Edition. Publication No. NCSG-01-1218-R0, NCS GeoResources, LLC, December 2018.
- Samtani, N. C. and Allen, T. M., Implementation Report – Expanded Database for Service Limit State Calibration of Immediate Settlement of Bridge Foundations on Soil. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Washington, D. C., January 2018.
- Samtani, N.C. and Kulicki, J.M., . Incorporation of Foundation Movements in AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Process – Second Edition, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Washington, D. C., January 2018.
- Samtani, N.C. and Kulicki, J.M., Incorporation of Foundation Deformations in AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Process. First Edition, SHRP2 Solutions. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. Washington, DC., February 2016.
- Kulicki, J.M., Wassef, W.D., Mertz, D.R., Nowak, A.N., Samtani, N.C. and Nassif, H. Bridges for Service Life Beyond 100 Years: Service Limit State Design. SHRP 2 Report S2-R19B-RW-1, SHRP2 Renewal Research, Transportation Research Board. National Research Council, The National Academies, Washington, D.C. January 2015.