Biswajit SahaAssistant Professor, Chemical Engineering
- BTech.: National Institute of Technology Durgapur, 2005
- MTech: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2007
- PhD: Singapore MIT Alliance: Nanyang Technological University – Singapore (AND) Massachusetts Institute of Technology – USA, 2012
Email: bsaha -AT- iitgn.ac.in
P S Sahu, R P Verma, C Tewari, N G Sahoo, B Saha; Environmental application of amine functionalized magnetite nanoparticles grafted graphene oxide chelants; Environmental Science and Pollution Research; 16, 6, 2022.
R P Verma, P S Sahu, M Rathod, S S Mohapatra, J Lee, B Saha; Ultra-sensitive and highly stretchable strain sensors for monitoring of human physiology; Macromolecular Materials and Engineering; 307, 2100666, 2022
M. L. Rathod, J. Ahn, B Saha, P. Purwar, Y. Lee, N. L. Jeon, and J. Lee Freely suspended ultrathin nanomembrane compliance modulates temporal endothelial cell response; ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 10, 2018, 40388–40400
B Saha, P. Purwar, J Lee, S Saha; Spontaneous Detection of Bacteria by Reduced Graphene Oxide using Magnetic Nanoparticle Encapsulation Methodology, Advanced Biosystem 1800095, 2018, 1-11
B Saha, S Baek, J Lee; Highly Sensitive Bendable and Foldable Paper Sensors Based on Reduced Graphene Oxide, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces; 9 (5) (2017), 4658–4666
B Saha, E. Liu, S. B. Tor, D.E. Hardt, J. H. Chun, N.W. Khun; Improvement in lifetime and replication quality of Si micromold using N: DLC: Ni coatings for microfluidic devices, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 150 (2010) 174–182.
B Saha, E. Liu, S. B. Tor, N. W. Khun, D. E. Hardt, J. H. Chun; Anti-sticking behavior of DLC-coated silicon micro-molds, J. Micromech. Microeng. 19 (2009) 105025.
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Jul 2022 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Mar 2018 -Jul 2022)
- Contract Assistant Professor, Seoul National University, South Korea (Mar 2014 - Feb 2018)
- Scientist Procter and Gamble (P&GJapan) (Sep 2011 - Jul 2013)