Vinod ChandraAssociate Professor, Physics
- BSc: Kumoun University, 2001
- MSc: Jawaharlal Nehru University, 2003
- PhD: IIT Kanpur, 2009
Email: vchandra -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2020 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (July 2014 to Feb 2020)
- DST-Inspire Faculty, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Bhopal, India (Jan 2014 - Jun 2014)
- INFN Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN)-Section of Florence, Italy (May 2012 - Jan 2014)
- Visiting Fellow, Department of Theoretical Physics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai (Dec 2009 - Dec 2011)
Covariant kinetic theory for effective fugacity quasiparticle model and first order transport coefficients for hot QCD matter (with Sukanya Mitra), Physical Review D 97, no.3, Feb. 2018. 034032 (2018).
Collective excitations of a hot anisotropic QCD medium with the Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook collisional kernel within an effective description (with Avdhesh Kumar; M Yousuf Jamal, Vinod, Jitesh R. Bhatt), Physical Review D 97, no.3, 034007 (2018).
Effective description of hot QCD medium in strong magnetic field and longitudinal conductivity (with Manu Kurian), Physical Review D 96, 114026 (2017).
Transport coefficients of a hot QCD medium and their relative significance in heav-ion collisions (with Sukanya Mitra), Physical Review D 96, 094003 (2017).
Collective excitations of hot QCD medium in a quasi-particle description, (with M. Yousuf Jamal and Sukanya Mitra), Physical Review D95 no.9, 094022 (2017).
Thermal Relaxation, Electrical Conductivity and Charge Diffusion in a Hot QCD Medium (with Sukanya Mitra), Physical Review D 94, 034025 (2016).