Arnab SahaAssistant Professor, Mathematics
- BSc: Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2004
- MSc: Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2006
- PhD: University of New Mexico, 2012
- Visiting Fellow, Max Planck Institute, Bonn, Germany (2018 - present)
- Visiting Fellow,Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore (2018 - 2018)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Australian National University, Australia (2012 - 2018)
- Teaching Assistant, University of New Mexico, USA (2006 - 2012)
1.Isocrystals associated to arithmetic jet spaces of abelian schemes (with J. Borger), to appear in Advances in Mathematics, arXiv:1712.09346.
2. Differential characters of Drinfeld modules and de Rham cohomology (with J. Borger), to appear in Algebra and Number Theory, arXiv:1703.05677.
3. Differential modular forms over totally real fields of non zero integral weights (with D. Banerjee), submitted, arXiv:1806.00191.
4. On Frobenius and Fibers of Arithmetic Jet Spaces (with J. Borger), arXiv:1703.07010.
5. Lift of Frobenius and descent to constants, arXiv:1703.06479.
6. Invariant rational forms for correspondences of curves, Journal of Number Theory 143:170-184, 2014.
7. The first p-jet space of an elliptic curve: global functions and lifts of Frobenius (with A. Buium), Mathematical Research Letters, 21(4):677- 689, 2014.
8. Hecke operators on differential modular forms mod p (with A. Buium), Journal of Number Theory 132(5):966-997, 2012.
9. The ring of differential Fourier expansions (with A. Buium), Journal of Number Theory 132(5):896-937, 2012.
10. Differential Overconvergence (with A. Buium), Algebraic methods in dynamical systems, volume 94 of Banach Center Publications, pages 99-129. Polish Acad. Sci. Inst. Math., Warsaw, 2011.