Jordan LitmanGuest Professor, Humanities,
- BA: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA, 1994
- MA: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 1998
- PhD: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, 2000
Email: jlitman -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://drjlitman.net/
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Dec 2018 - present)
- Associate Professor, University of Maine at Machias, ME (Online) (2015 - present)
- Assistant Professor, University of Maine at Machias, ME (Online) (2003 - 2015)
- Adjunct Faculty, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL (Online) (2013 - present)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Saint Leo, University, Saint Leo, FL (Online) (2003 - present)
- Visiting Assistant Professor, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (Lecture) (2000 - 2002)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (Lecture) (1996 – 2000)
- Research Fellow, Center for Curiosity, New York, NY. (2017 - present)
- Visiting Research Scientist, Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Ocala, FL (2013 - present)
- Research Associate, Center for Research in Behavioral Medicine and Health Psychology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL (2002 - 2013)
- Litman, J. A., Robinson, O. C., & Demetre, J. (2017). Intrapersonal curiosity: Inquisitiveness about the inner self. Self and Identity, 16, 231-250.
- Robinson, O. C., Demetre, J., & Litman, J. A. (2017). Adult life stage and crisis as predictors of curiosity and authenticity: Testing inferences from Erikson’s lifespan theory. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 41, 426-431.
- Lauriola, M., Litman, J. A., Mussel, P., De Santis, R., Crowson, H.M., & Hoffman, R.R. (2015). Epistemic curiosity and self-regulation. Personality and Individual Differences, 83, 202-207.
- Piotrowski, J.T., Litman, J. A., & Valkenburg, P. (2014). Measuring epistemic curiosity in young children. Infant and Child Development, 23, 542-533.