Sameer Gundurao Kulkarni
Sameer Gundurao KulkarniAssistant Professor , Computer Science & Engineering
- B.E.: National Institute of Engineering, 2004
- M.S.: University of Southern California, 2010
- Ph.D.: University of Göttingen, 2018
- Engineer Staff, Qualcomm, San Diego (2009 - 2015)
- Senior Engineer, Tata Elxsi, Bangalore and Japan (2004 - 2008)
- Kulkarni, S.G., Zhang, W., Hwang, J., Rajagopalan, S., Ramakrishnan, K.K., Wood, T., Arumaithurai, M. and Fu, X. (2017). NFVnice: Dynamic Backpressure and Scheduling for NFV Service Chains. In Proceedings of the Conference of the ACM Special Interest Group on Data Communications (SIGCOMM 2017), ACM, pp. 71-84, Los Angeles, USA, August 2017.
- Kulkarni, S.G., Arumaithurai, M., Ramakrishnan, K.K. and Fu, X. (2017). REARM: Renewable energy based resilient deployment of Virtual Network Functions. In Proceedings of 26th European Conference on Networks and Communications (EuCNC 2017), IEEE, pp. 1-6, Oulu, Finland, June 2017.
- Tasiopoulos, A., Kulkarni, S.G., Arumaithurai, M., Psaras, I., Ramakrishnan, K.K., Fu, X. and Pavlou, G. (2017). DRENCH: A Semi-Distributed Resource Management Framework for NFVbased Service Function Chaining. In Proceedings of IFIP Networking 2017 Conference (Networking 2017), pp. 1-9, Stockholm, Sweden, June 2017. (Joint First Author)