Chinmay GhoroiB. S. Gelot Chair Professor, Chemical Engineering
- BSc (Hons.): Calcutta University, 1995 (Ramakrishna Mission, Narendrapur)
- BTech.: Calcutta University, 1998
- ME: Jadavpur University, 2000
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2007
Email: chinmayg -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2020 to present)
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2015 to Feb 2020)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Jun 2009 - Nov 2015)
- Visiting Scholar, Mary Kay O'connor Process Safety Center, Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University, Texas, USA (May 2013 - July 2013)
- Research Associates, New Jersey Center for Engineered Particulates (NJCEP), Department of Chemical, Biological and Pharmaceutical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), NJ, USA (Jan 2010 - Dec 2010)
- Senior Development Engineer, Thermodynamics Group, SimSci-Esscor (Simulation Sciences Inc.), Invensys Process System, Hyderabad, India (Jun 2007 - Jun 2009)
- Engineer, Oswal Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., Orissa, India (Apr 2000 - Sep 2002)
Dixit, D., Bank, S., Rane, R., Ghoroi, C., Influence of Ar plasma treatment on the wetting behavior of pharmaceutical powders, Advanced Powder Technology, 29, 2928-2940 (2018).
Maiti, S. C.; Ghadkolai, M. A; Bordia, R. K; Ghoroi, C., "Reaction kinetics to Infer the effect of dopants on Ion Transport - A Case Study for Mo+6 doped Lithium Titanates (Li2TiO3-d and Li4Ti5O12-d), Ceramic International, 44, 12580-12592 (2018).
Hadjittofis, E.; Isbell, M.; Karde, V.; Varghese, S.; Ghoroi; C.; Heng, J. Y. Y.,"Influences of crystal anisotropy in pharmaceutical process development", Pharmaceutical Research, 35: 100 (2018).
Varghese, S. and Ghoroi, C., "Improving the wetting and dissolution of ibuprofen using solventless co-milling" Int. J. Pharmaceutics, 533(1), 145-155 (2017).
Bergin, M.H.; Ghoroi, C.; Dixit, D.; Schauer, J.J.; Shindell D. T.; "Large reductions in solar energy production due to dust and particulate air pollution", Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 4 (8), 339-344 (2017).
Maiti, S. C, Ghoroi, C.; "Influence of catalytic nano-additive for stabilization of β-dicalcium silicate and its hydration rate with different electrolytes", Cement and Concrete Research, 98, 111-121 (2017).